The body uses different minerals and vitamins to maintain routine functions. The body cannot create vitamins, so you need to fulfill the requirement via external sources. It is mostly from what you drink and eat. The nutrient absorption level from the food and drinks consumed depends on your metabolism capabilities.
IV therapy allows for averting this issue. It ensures total absorption as the nutrients are added directly inside the bloodstream. Some of the clinics offer multiple IV drip therapy alternatives to quickly address the symptoms. Also, some make it possible to get an IV drip at home, but it is better to take help from trained nurses for the same. Every option contains a unique blend of ingredients.
- IV fluids or saline solution is a blend of water and sodium chloride. It is the base of each IV blend offering necessary hydration and diluting the medication for smooth vitamin delivery within the bloodstream.
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is water soluble and helps to maintain systems like the immune, bones, muscles, and circulatory.
- Glutathione has antioxidant properties that eliminate cellular damage. It binds with body toxins and removes them. Glutathione helps metabolic processes and biochemical reactions.
- B-complex is a vitamin responsible for vital functions like cardiovascular support, immune function, food conversion into energy, and more. B-complex even promotes healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Vitamin B7 or Biotin is connected to enhancing skin appearance, strength, and overall health. It helps in food-to-energy conversion, fat & carb metabolism, and nervous system maintenance, and promotes psychological functions.
- Vitamin B12 maintains optimum neurological functions. It enhances focus, increases energy, and prevents memory loss. It metabolizes amino acids as well as performs DNA synthesis.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and are involved in every bodily function ranging from growth to digestion to hormone production to skin synthesis to healing and everything in between.
- Magnesium mineral is involved in more than 300 biochemical reactions as well as enzyme systems regulating different bodily functions.
- Taurine is an amino acid essential in multiple systems including cell mineral regulation, immune function support, as well as regulating muscle growth, antioxidant function, anti-inflammatory tasks, nervous system, metabolic activity, and more.
- NAD or Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide is a coenzyme connected with metabolism. It maintains energy levels, and mitochondria health and regulates redox reactions. Supplementation enhances muscle functions, brain regeneration, depression, and mental clarity.
- An exosome is an assortment of extracellular vesicles including RNA, DNA, lipids, and proteins. They negotiate intracellular signals to promote regeneration and healing as well as allow waste management.
- Iron is needed for development and growth. It is produced inside your body to create hemoglobin in red blood cells. It produces Myoglobin that supplies oxygen to the muscles. Ironworks across the body including gastrointestinal processes, immune system functions, and body temperature management. The body also needs to maintain healthy iron levels to create hormones.
- Lipostat Plus is made up from amino acides Methionine, Choline, and Inositol. It encourages fat metabolism and breakdown.
- Zinc mineral supports metabolic function, immune system process, and accelerates the wound healing process.
IV drip therapy allows supplying nutrients your body lacks during illness. This helps the body recover quickly! You can get an IV drip at home but self-administration is not recommended. A professional is trained to insert the IV, which reduces vein damage or infection risks.