Beeswax is produced by bees, and they use this for making honeycombs. After cleaning and filtering the honeycomb, we get the heavenly-smelling and beautiful beeswax candles. Many people choose the other variety of candles, like those made up of artificial paraffin, as they come at a lower price. Buying such candles would be of no use.
If you are searching for the best Russian Orthodox candles, you could choose popular stores like Candles Fantasy for placing the order. The Orthodox beeswax candles from this store are made with high-quality Beeswax. These candles are a good choice for meditation and prayer. Check their website, and you will be surprised to see their candle’s attractive prices.
What are the different types of wax available for candle making?
- Beeswax – Beeswax candles are environmentally friendly. They also burn for a longer time compared to others. Many people think that beeswax candles are expensive. But it isn’t true. There are some excellent stores online that offer beeswax candles at attractive prices.
- Paraffin Wax – The candles made up of this type of wax are very inexpensive. They release soot, unlike beeswax candles. These candles can make the walls inside your house black.
- Palm Wax – Even palm wax is popular in candle making. Even though it is eco-friendly, it is pretty expensive than the other types of wax. Many people prefer to buy beeswax candles over palm wax candles as they produce a golden color flame.
- Coconut Wax – If you are searching for a vegan and eco-friendly choice, coconut wax would be your best choice. Even though the candles made with this wax produce a little soot, many people still choose to buy them. Coconut wax and Beeswax are a safer choice for your house. Coconut wax is odorless. This wax is extremely good at carrying scent, so it is commonly used for making scented candles.
What are the benefits of using beeswax candles?
- Warm Glow – Compared to the other types of wax candles, beeswax candles burn brighter. These candles can create a positive and peaceful atmosphere in your home.
- Purifies Air – Beeswax candles release negative ions, which purify the air in your home. People with asthma can happily choose the beeswax candles without giving them a second thought, as they do not cause any irritation.
- Burns Clearer – You need not worry that the walls inside your house become black due to the smoke emission, as the beeswax candles burn clearer.
- Pet Friendly – Beeswax candles are incredibly safe, even for animals. Candles with synthetic fragrances can cause significant irritation to your pets. They might even pollute the air in your home. It is better to switch to beeswax candles, to protect pets from toxins.
- Natural Fragrance – The fragrance of the beeswax candles will be incredibly soothing to our minds. If you want to arrange a candlelight dinner for your loved ones, beeswax candles would be the ideal choice.
Order the beeswax candles right away online to enjoy their lovely fragrance!