The great news is that all fully vaccinated travelers are welcome to visit Tenerife, and British visitors are not required to undergo COVID testing or quarantine. Tenerife is the world’s most beautiful place and every tourist just loves this destination. It is a perfect place for people who love entertainment. The restaurants, clubs, water sports, what not you can find so many things here.
If you are planning to visit Tenerife with your family or friends then mentioned below are a few things that you must see and do in Tenerife.
- Visit the Beaches: Some of the popular beaches in Tenerife include Abama beach, Fanabe beach, Playa La Arena Beach, Gigantes beach, La Tejita, Playa Del Duque, Las Vistas beach, Benijo beach and Masca beach.
- Bajamar Natural Pools: Spend some good time at Bajamar natural pools with your loved ones. These natural saltwater springs on the northeast coast of Tenerife are a great place to cool off after a day of mountain hiking or golfing. Two bigger pools and a smaller pool for children are located next to a protected golden sandy beach. It’s a great site for a day out with your friends or family, with plenty of shops and restaurants around, as well as showers and facilities for changing.
- Tabaiba Shipwreck: Tabaiba is located in Tenerife’s center northwestern region. This is a fantastic spot to do scuba diving, and it’s a reasonably tough dive for people who have done some wreck diving before.
- Visit the Restaurants: The restaurants at Tenerife are very famous for their food across the world. The seafood especially tastes awesome here. Next time when you visit Tenerife, don’t forget to taste the Gofio, Mojo, and fish.
- Loro Parque Animal Embassy: Where else in the world can you witness tortoises, tigers, penguins, flamingos, gorillas, and hippos all at the same time? You can find all of them at Loro Parque, which has recently reopened following a lockdown. No doubt, your kids will definitely love this place. You must wear a mask and adhere to 2m social distance guidelines throughout your visit.
- Masca Village: Masca is one of the tallest communities in Tenerife, and the cliff behind it gives it a mini Macchu Picchu appearance. The trip from the town to the bay might take anywhere from 3 to 5 hours, depending on how many picture-stops you include. This is a ravine trek with plenty of perspectives, and flora, and fauna. This is a moderate hike, so make sure that you wear walking shoes and carry water and snacks with you. Do visit this village and you will love it.
Read Also: Tips to Attract Domestic Travelers to Your Own Vacation Rental
If you are planning to try kayaking Los Cristianos, with your family you have so many tour companies whom you can approach for finding the best deals. Kayaking is one of the few hobbies that offer outdoor enthusiasts a various range of experience. Kayaking will never leave you down, whether you’re looking for heart-pounding roller coaster thrills or the tranquility and serenity of becoming lost in the moment.
Club Canary is one of the leading tour companies, which arranges kayaking trips. If you really want to enjoy the best kayaking trip then do contact their team online.